Tuesday, September 16, 2008

The LHC Of Joints [Rape Alley]

In our second installment of this feature, lovingly dubbed Rape Alley, we examine drug use among the vest-wearing, seemingly homeless population of Culver City. This is my new best friend:

Please ignore the glare. I was giddy with excitement and forgot my photog etiquite.

For the sake of story telling, let's call him Charles. Mainly because he's incredibly classy and reminds me of a prince. His method of ingestion consisted of blowing on the joint, as so, then inhaling what came off. It's definitely the weirdest technique I've ever seen--er, heard of.

That window is approximately 18 inches behind my head, needless to say, it reeks in here. Yes, those are rubber bands around that horse cock of a joint to hold it together.

Charles on his throne, continuing the madness.

I'm not usually one to comment on wardrobe, but, let's take a moment to examine Charles' ensemble. The lynch pin of the whole thing is definitely that vest (pin-striped, mind you), it really ties the outfit together. It's pretty tough to pull off the vest-only look, but good ol' Charles did it. Extra points for accomplishing this feat whilst holding a CVS bag in his non-joint hand and a roll of paper towels tucked under the other arm (seriously).

Charles' posse.

Thank you, sir. You have truly brightened my day.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great blog! Favorite line:
"let's call him Charles. Mainly because he's incredibly classy and reminds me of a prince."