Thursday, January 22, 2009

The Cat's Got It Better Than Me [Funemployment]

After the Bonnie Hunt show today, I started getting kind of antsy. I stepped out on the balcony and spotted my cat having the time of his life. It's cold and rainy out, I don't have a job, and Bonnie Hunt won't be back on until tomorrow at noon! But Mark (that's his Hebrew name), is livin' it up.

"Why are you doing this?"

Aside from having my entire apartment to scratch to hell, he also has a Condo. CONDO! It looks more comfortable than my bed. Did I mention it's filled with catnip? That would be like living inside a cocaine laced Snuggie.

Relatively speaking, I'm pretty sure Mark has more room in his condo than I do in my apartment.

Are you kidding me?! I have to take a good 10 steps to take a shit, Mark just has to roll over. It really couldn't get any worse.

I recant that last statement. I'm not so much angry at Mark, just jealous. On the plus side, he doesn't have thumbs.

2 comments:

Paul Starling said...

mark is a good guy. i added your blog to my blog.

Philippe said...

thanks buddy