Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Your Favorite Mineral-Laden Cola


Really?

Seriously, Coke, what. the. fuck? I know I'm a couple years late on this one, but it's just now started affecting my life. Let's put aside the fact that soda with "vitamins and minerals" is about as retarded as the collective intelligence aboard any given short bus. Chances are, if I want vitamins and/or minerals I'm not going to be looking for them in a bottle of coke. That's why I load myself up with 28 different supplements every morning. I've got enough estrogen in me to put on my own version of the vagina monologues.

But enough about my vagina. There is one can of this shit sitting in our fridge at work. Every time I reach for a can of regular (read: not-gay) Diet Coke, I grab the can of liquid bullshit that is Diet Coke Plus. Granted, it's probably my fault for putting it back every time instead of chucking it. But then again, who am I to play God? What if someone actually wants this thing? As soon as I see someone take it I'm going to punch them in their face.

No comments: