Thursday, October 16, 2008

In Memorandum: Rape Alley [Rape Alley]

Internet's rejoice! I'm back and slightly better than ever. My brief hiatus was due to being in between jobs, and while logically that would mean more posting, the reality of my lazy existence took hold of me, causing a spiraling depression which eventually led to a nasty antifreeze addiction. Don't fret though, I kicked it, and I'm a better Mom for it.

Not Pictured: Me, salivating

I would like to take this joyous moment to remember an old friend. Someone who always stuck with me, someone who always provided me with countless minutes of semi-entertaining spectacle. That's right friends, Rape Alley is no more.

Ok, well that's not true whatsoever. It still exists, unfortunately I've moved on to bigger and better places. No longer do I have the warm embrace of urinating bums peering over my shoulder. Never again will I see a pair of hormonal teenagers vigorously feeling each other up in the middle of the day. Not in person, at least.


Fair reader's, today is truly a sad day. I can only hope that the Sony lot is as riddled with dysfunction as my old lot.

Update: They shoot Wheel of Fortune here. I can't think of anyone more dysfunctional than Sajak. I have it on good authority (read: my own) that Pat heavily lubricates himself with Jack Daniels and canned air to put up with Vanna's incessant ramblings.

He keeps a flask under "Bankrupt"

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'll miss you Rape Alley. I'll miss your fumbling teenage hands, I'll miss your daylight drug users, I'll miss your staggering hobos, but mostly I'll miss chicks checking out their asses by using the window as a mirror.

Good bye, Rape Alley. I love you.

Philippe said...

She will be missed.